We are looking forward to seeing you at your next visit. Please see below for our updated procedures to help ensure the safety of our patients and team at Koh Orthodontics.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- A PRE-APPOINTMENT QUESTIONNAIRE MUST BE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED PRIOR TO OFFICE VISIT APPOINTMENTS—we suggest doing it the night before your appointment.
Please click here: kohortho.com/prescreen
If you have not filled out the form by the time you arrive, there will be a QR code for you to access the forms when you arrive at the office.
- UPON ARRIVAL, PLEASE CHECK IN: CLICK THE LINK YOU RECEIVED BY TEXT OR EMAIL AFTER COMPLETING THE PRESCREEN QUESTIONNAIRE or SCAN THE QR CODE ON THE DOOR. We will text you when we are ready to see you.
- PLEASE BRUSH AND FLOSS AT HOME BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
The brushing areas will be closed and converted to hand washing stations.
- SIBLINGS POLICY: At this time siblings should not accompany patients to appointments (unless they have an appointment too). The play area is closed at this time.
- PLEASE BE ON-TIME for your appointment: If you are delayed, we may be forced to reschedule your appointment. We promise to do our very best to stay on time as well.
- WALK-INS are strongly discouraged. It is very likely that we will be unable to accommodate any walk-in appointments.
- VIRTUAL CHECKUPS will be conducted for appropriate appointments. For example, these include checkups for Invisalign, retainers, certain appliances such as Carrieres, Expanders, etc.
- CURRENT PATIENTS: We strongly prefer that parents remain in their vehicles if possible. If it is necessary for a parent to be present, we have additional accommodations including the outside foyer, our waiting room, or chairside. Only one (1) parent should accompany the patient, and a mask must be worn while in our office. We will ensure that a team member escorts your child back to you safely after the visit.
- NEW PATIENTS: We strongly encourage only one (1) parent to accompany a child for their initial visit with us.
- WEAR A MASK: This includes any parent who accompanies a child inside the office. Masks will be kept on until we are ready to work in the mouth.
- TEMPERATURE SCREENING FOR ALL PATIENTS AND ANY PARENT: Anyone with a fever of over 100.4F will be rescheduled. A verbal confirmation of symptoms will also be done.
- HAND-WASHING OR HAND SANITIZER: Anyone who enters the office will be required to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer.
- ORAL RINSE: Patients will be required to rinse with either Mouthwash (Listerine) or Peroxyl (dental hydrogen peroxide rinse from Colgate) for 45-60 seconds. They will be asked to spit back into a cup before draining into the sink.
- SPECIFIC CHAIR: The patient will be guided to a chair that ensures distancing. Our dental chairs are over 7 feet apart, and in addition, we have placed shielding between them.
- A TEAM MEMBER WILL ESCORT YOUR CHILD back to your car, and will inform you of what was done.
- NEXT APPOINTMENTS: We will schedule your next visit at the completion of the current appointment. You will have an opportunity to reschedule if it doesn’t work for you.
- PAYMENTS: Please enroll in our secure automatic credit card payment option for touch-less payments. Simply call the office during business hours and provide your information to enroll.